2022 Polar Bear and Spring Season Dates Announced
Hello fellow tennis fan!
Due to the demand of courts in the evening and to ensure we have reserved courts, Polar Bear will be a paid season for the winter 2022 season. The Polar Bear season will run January 3 through February 17. Sign up will begin on Saturday, December 11 at 8AM. The cost for the 2022 Polar Bear league will be $20 per person.
The 2022 Spring season will run February 28 through May 26. We will be off Spring Break the week of March 14-17. Spring sign up will begin on Saturday, February 12 at 8AM.
Some things to remember:
· Look for the “Register Now” button on the left side of the home page at www.rrtennis.com
· If you log on before 8:00 am, you may need to refresh your browser until the button/link appears.
· Mixed Doubles players must be registered as a TEAM with the cost of both players for that league bundled into one transaction.
· If a league fills up, you can request to be put on the wait list. Please do this. The Ramrod for each league will confirm if they can include you. You will not pay until you are transferred to the league and you will be notified.
· Do not choose “accept” at the end of registration to join the Active Advantage Membership, unless you want to. This is not required and is separate from RRTA.
Mark your calendars and see you on the courts,
RRTA Board of Directors