Fall 2021 League Registration is now open!
The Fall 2021 season will run September 13 – November 18, 2021. Registration for all leagues will open online at www.rrtennis.com at 8:00 am, Saturday, August 21.
Some things to remember:
· Look for the “Register Now” button on the left side of the home page at www.rrtennis.com
· If you log on before 8:00 am, you may need to refresh your browser until the button/link appears.
· If you have not already paid your annual RRTA dues for 2021, please add “Membership Dues” to your “shopping cart”.
· Mixed Doubles players must be registered as a TEAM with the cost of both players for that league bundled into one transaction. The other partner must also log in to pay their annual dues. Both partners must pay annual dues before the season begins or their spot may be given to another team.
· If a league fills up, you can request to be put on the wait list. Please do this. The Ramrod for each league will confirm if they can include you. You will not pay until you are transferred to the league and you will be notified.
· Do not choose “accept” at the end of registration to join the Active Advantage Membership, unless you want to. This is not required and is separate from RRTA.
We also want to invite everyone to the RRTA Fall Mixer on Saturday, September 11 at Old Settlers Park, 6:30pm – 9:00pm.