Spring 2021 Registration Opens February 13 at 8:00AM
The Spring 2021 season will run March 1 – May 27. Registration for all leagues will open online at www.rrtennis.com at 8:00 am, Saturday, February 13.
Spring leagues are as noted below:
• Monday night ladies doubles (rotate partners) 6:30pm
• Tuesday night men’s doubles (rotate partners) 6:30pm
• Wednesday night mixed doubles (fixed partners) 6:30pm
• Thursday night mixed doubles (fixed partners) 6:30pm
• Co-ed Singles
Items to note:
• Due to the COVID situation, in addition to following all the recommendations of USTA, the CDC and other health officials regarding the use of hand sanitizers, social distancing and when to self-quarantine (when feeling sick, been exposed to a person who tested positive or having travels outside the area especially internationally), the Board is making 2 requests of players during this pandemic:
1. Notify your ramrod whenever you have a sub so he/she is aware of all the players each night.
2. If you test positive please alert anyone with whom you may have played during the last 2 weeks.
• Mixed Doubles players must be registered as a TEAM with the cost of both players for that league bundled into one transaction. One person per team registers and pays for both players.
• Look for the “Register Now” button on the left side of the home page at www.rrtennis.com.
• If you log on before 8:00 am, you may need to refresh your browser to access current session links.
• If you have not paid your annual dues this year, please add “Membership Dues” to your “shopping cart”.
• If a league fills up, you can request to be put on the wait list. Please do this! The Ramrod for each league will confirm if they can include you.
• Unless you want to join the ACTIVE membership, DO NOT choose “Accept” at the end of registration, choose “No Thanks” instead.
We look forward to seeing you on the courts! Stay safe and have fun!
RRTA Board of Directors!